For those of you who have been asking, Tabula Mundi Colores Arcus II tarot decks in the large 3.25×5 inch card size with holographic card backs are now available – we happy? Yes! 🙂
Will post a link here on this page when pre-orders open.
Going, going, gone…In sadder news, the following decks are now on extremely low inventory alert; some of them may not be reprinted for a long time, and some may never be reprinted:
- Rosetta Papyrus GOLD edition: numbered edition of 220
less than 10 copies availablel ess than 5 copies available; SOLD OUT
- Rosetta Tarot, pocket sized edition (black borders English titles, in box with matching bag): SOLD OUT
- Tabula Mundi, SILVER edition in Babalon style box: not numbered but will go out of stock,
less than 5 copies availableSOLD OUT
- Tabula Mundi, SILVER edition in Quartered Cross style box: new inventory now available as of September 2020
- Tabula Mundi extra large Majors only (color with foil or black and white): numbered editions with less than 50 copies available, going permanently out of stock
- Pharos Tarot, Majors editions come in three varieties, but every edition is numbered in the 200s so they are small editions and won’t be repeated.
Rosetta Papyrus is still available in the large size and there are still Tabula Mundi decks available in the MID SIZE, and POCKET SIZE, with LARGE SIZE coming soon. UPDATE: the Large Tabula Mundi Colores Arcus II decks are now available as of September 2020.